2008年11月12日星期三

Here I Come~~~


At first I want to use this blogger to contanct with Yang Xue and know how is she going~But now I find I can write here because no one else know this blogger is belong to me~~~~I can write something I don't want people here around me know... Xiaonei is attracting but I find myself put down my feeling there less and less...I'm afraid no one around me can feel my feeling but laugh at me...Actually what I care about now is something really ridiculous...And burying it deep in my heart is really tanglement too...So maybe I can come here~~~Haha~~~

3 条评论:

Sweetie 说...

Yes! That's why I like this place too. But mine is not secret as yours. Because this blog is originally to put up our essays for our group mates to evaluate when I studied EG1471. So I was so stupid to use my real name for my blog adress!

Cherry 说...

Haha~~~you can use my zone to put down your word ~~I can tell you the pin number and we can share one~~HOHO~~

Sweetie 说...

It's ok la. I already changed my blog address. And also I can change my profile photo. Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. Cuz, not many people will look around here.